Executive Chef Todd Kelly
Todd Kelly, Executive Chef and Director of Food & Beverage at the Hilton Cincinnati
Netherland Plaza, is responsible for creating the distinct menu for Orchids at Palm
Court, The Grille at Palm Court and The Bar at Palm Court. He oversees all culinary
operations for the restaurants & bar, in-room dining, and banquet and wedding menus
as well as managing a staff of 170. He is also responsible for maintaining the standard
of quality and service that has made the historic hotel famous for 80 years. Kelly
has spent more than 20 years in the culinary industry including time at Ember Grille
in Charlotte, N.C., Peter James Townhouse in Charlotte, and Rubicon in San Francisco.
- AAA Five-Diamond - 2015
- Forbes Four Stars - 2013, 2014, 2015
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts #1 Food & Beverage Hotel in USA - five of the last six years
- OpenTable - One of Top 100 Restaurants in USA for Best Service â€“ five consecutive years
- Historic Hotels of America â€“ Best Restaurant in a Historic Hotel
- American Culinary Federation Award of Excellence - two-time winner
- Cincinnati Enquirer - Five Stars â€“ Extraordinary
You can contact Todd at Todd.Kelly@hilton.com
Pastry Chef Megan Ketover
Megan Ketover is a summa cum laude graduate of the Midwest Culinary Institute. Upon
graduation, she worked at the Hilton and then returned to the MCI where she was
the Pastry Arts Chef Instructor/Cake Designer. While at the MCI, she was also the
Prep Chef on The Dish, a local cooking show.
In 2009, Megan won the American Culinary Federation's Pastry Chef of the Year -
Northeast Region, one of only four in the country!
She has competed on the Food Network's Challenge and was one of fourteen
"Chef'testants" on Bravo's most recent season of Top Chef Just Desserts.
She has completed her American Culinary Federation-Certified Executive Chef practical
and is a recipient of the American Culinary Federation's Presidential Medallion.